Tactical Boots ?

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Brewski
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 11105

Tactical Boots ?

Post by Brewski »

I have been doing some research on boots and read on the approval requirements that you need a flat sole, so I am not sure where this boot would qualify. It is made by Danner, and I have owned several pair in the past (not this model though) and were them for work. Again not sure with these work but here is the link:

http://www.galls.com/cgi/CGBCSTYL?PMSTYL=FW296

They are on the more expensive end, but from experience I know that the comfort and durability of the boot is great. The part I am most unsure about is the heel area of the boot.
"Brewski" TK/TS/TB 11105

ImageImageImage
n0c00lgamertag
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 9241

Re: Tactical Boots ?

Post by n0c00lgamertag »

That seems like a bit more work than you need to do... Dyeing that is. Go with a CABoot or a TKBoot and put in an aftermarket footbed. That is what most do. Mine are set up that way and I can be in them all day without problems. They are actually quite comfortable. Don't forget any boot you get has to fit under the bottom portion of the shins... That boot seems a bit bulky both in the sole and constriction.