Snowtrooper

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
User avatar
KrisAntilles
GLG Member
GLG Member
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:49 pm
Legion ID: 50136
Location: Holt, Michigan
Contact:

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by KrisAntilles » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:23 pm

Awesome!! Thunder Snow is growing! :)
TS-50136
Thunder Snow Assault Squad - Blizzard Force
Knights of the Jedi Order
Dun Got Class Costuming Creations

User avatar
Brewski
GLG Member
GLG Member
Posts: 1815
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 8:45 am
Legion ID: 11105
Location: Saline MI

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by Brewski » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:30 pm

:thumbs: :thumbs: Congrats look forward to seeing it finished.
"Brewski" TK/TS/TB 11105

ImageImageImage

User avatar
Herbie
Garrison Webmaster
Garrison Webmaster
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:18 pm
Legion ID: 43723
Location: Warren, Michigan

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by Herbie » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:44 pm

Just got word from my brother and he said that MonCal let him know that my plastics have been shipped. I should be able to be full-fledged by MotorCity Comic Con!
Image

User avatar
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
Posts: 3825
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2000 1:38 am
Legion ID: 0542
Location: East Lansing, MI

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by Mr Fett » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:49 pm

.....or even earlier! :mrgreen:

User avatar
Muppet-Trooper
Garrison Charity Rep
Garrison Charity Rep
Posts: 1790
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:55 pm
Legion ID: 6778
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by Muppet-Trooper » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:26 am

Herbie wrote:Just got word from my brother and he said that MonCal let him know that my plastics have been shipped. I should be able to be full-fledged by MotorCity Comic Con!
Excellent. Maybe you can get it completed while there's still snow on the ground :thumbs:

User avatar
Herbie
Garrison Webmaster
Garrison Webmaster
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:18 pm
Legion ID: 43723
Location: Warren, Michigan

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by Herbie » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:11 am

Plastics update... We have a tracking number and my kit should arrive Tuesday, March 10th. :thumbs:
Image

GingerSnap

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by GingerSnap » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:17 am

Herbie wrote:Plastics update... We have a tracking number and my kit should arrive Tuesday, March 10th. :thumbs:
Looking forward to seeing the finished product. :)

User avatar
Brewski
GLG Member
GLG Member
Posts: 1815
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 8:45 am
Legion ID: 11105
Location: Saline MI

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by Brewski » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:08 am

Just ordered my Mukluks today :thumbs: With the help of a few other GLG members I should be a snowy by MCCC too!!!
"Brewski" TK/TS/TB 11105

ImageImageImage

User avatar
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
Posts: 3825
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2000 1:38 am
Legion ID: 0542
Location: East Lansing, MI

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by Mr Fett » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:30 am

Brewski wrote:Just ordered my Mukluks today :thumbs: With the help of a few other GLG members I should be a snowy by MCCC too!!!
R4ZORBL4DE should be getting armor in the next week or two as well. That'll make 3 new Snowtroopers by MCCC. :mrgreen:

User avatar
R4ZORBL4DE
GLG Member
GLG Member
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:34 am
Legion ID: 21926
Location: Shelby Township
Contact:

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by R4ZORBL4DE » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:07 am

Mr Fett wrote:
Brewski wrote:Just ordered my Mukluks today :thumbs: With the help of a few other GLG members I should be a snowy by MCCC too!!!
R4ZORBL4DE should be getting armor in the next week or two as well. That'll make 3 new Snowtroopers by MCCC. :mrgreen:
Yessir .. I just got a Text Message from Dan Laws that my kit will be shipping on Monday !
Looking forward to joining you guys !

BREWSKI .. if I'm correct, I think you got your Mukluks from the same guy I got mine from on eBay.
If so, they are in very good shape!

Joe
R4ZORBL4DE

TK/TS-21926
501st Legion
Thunder Snow Assault Squad

User avatar
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
Posts: 3825
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2000 1:38 am
Legion ID: 0542
Location: East Lansing, MI

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by Mr Fett » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:57 pm

So......who's gonna be our next victim.....I mean SNOWTROOPER? Who will be next after this current batch of guys build their suits within the next month or two? Hmmm?

The clock is ticking until next winter! :mrgreen:

GingerSnap

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by GingerSnap » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:02 pm

Mr Fett wrote:So......who's gonna be our next victim.....I mean SNOWTROOPER? Who will be next after this current batch of guys build their suits within the next month or two? Hmmm?

The clock is ticking until next winter! :mrgreen:
I am in once I finish my secret rebel costume. :)

User avatar
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
Posts: 3825
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2000 1:38 am
Legion ID: 0542
Location: East Lansing, MI

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by Mr Fett » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:10 pm

flutefreak05 wrote:
Mr Fett wrote:So......who's gonna be our next victim.....I mean SNOWTROOPER? Who will be next after this current batch of guys build their suits within the next month or two? Hmmm?

The clock is ticking until next winter! :mrgreen:
I am in once I finish my secret rebel costume. :)
Snowtrooper or Snow Scout Trooper? Both have TS designation.

GingerSnap

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by GingerSnap » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Mr Fett wrote:


Snowtrooper or Snow Scout Trooper? Both have TS designation.
Snowtrooper but the rebel comes first; this is one we are in need of. :)

User avatar
R4ZORBL4DE
GLG Member
GLG Member
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:34 am
Legion ID: 21926
Location: Shelby Township
Contact:

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by R4ZORBL4DE » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:48 pm

Got my tracking number from Dan Laws today ... I should have my kit by the middle of next week.

:twisted:
R4ZORBL4DE

TK/TS-21926
501st Legion
Thunder Snow Assault Squad

User avatar
R4ZORBL4DE
GLG Member
GLG Member
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:34 am
Legion ID: 21926
Location: Shelby Township
Contact:

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by R4ZORBL4DE » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:55 pm

(1) - Dan Laws Snowtrooper Kit - " On Vehicle for Delivery " !!
R4ZORBL4DE

TK/TS-21926
501st Legion
Thunder Snow Assault Squad

User avatar
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
Posts: 3825
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2000 1:38 am
Legion ID: 0542
Location: East Lansing, MI

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by Mr Fett » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:19 pm

Image

User avatar
Brewski
GLG Member
GLG Member
Posts: 1815
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 8:45 am
Legion ID: 11105
Location: Saline MI

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by Brewski » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:12 am

R4ZORBL4DE wrote:
BREWSKI .. if I'm correct, I think you got your Mukluks from the same guy I got mine from on eBay.
If so, they are in very good shape!

Joe
I believe so. They got here last week, almost look brand new, fit perfectly. Which is a surprise because I have very small feet ;) MCCC will be my first wearing the Snowy and Starlord. Just finishing up those blasters this week. Next have to get my boot rockets from Wags :thumbs:
"Brewski" TK/TS/TB 11105

ImageImageImage

User avatar
Brewski
GLG Member
GLG Member
Posts: 1815
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 8:45 am
Legion ID: 11105
Location: Saline MI

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by Brewski » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:14 am

We should make it a goal to have more Snowys than TK's :lol: It is Michigan after all. If this keeps up we could have the most in the Legion. I know out west there are a few others. When we are done won't we be at the 13-14 mark of Snowtroopers in the GLG ?
"Brewski" TK/TS/TB 11105

ImageImageImage

User avatar
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
Posts: 3825
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2000 1:38 am
Legion ID: 0542
Location: East Lansing, MI

Re: Snowtrooper

Post by Mr Fett » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:37 am

Yeah, we're getting there, little by little. :thumbs:

Right now the 2 Garrison's with Blizzard Force Assault Squads that were the largest, each of them added another new member since December. So Colorado is at 14 in their Squad and So. Cal is at 12 in their Squad as of now. Each of those Garrisons has like another 5-6 people working on making a TS right now as well.

Post Reply