Imperial Officer Green

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Rentailor
Legion ID: 40102

Imperial Officer Green

Post by Rentailor »

So I have ordered new fabric online in the pursuit of making an even more accurate officer uniform. This fabric has more wool content like the movie versions than my current uniform. I think my current uniform color is a bit too green. This new fabric though was described as the officer costume standard describes the movie color. But it looks too light green. Should I try to dye it a bit darker?
Ripcode
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 9296

Re: Imperial Officer Green

Post by Ripcode »

Rentailor wrote:So I have ordered new fabric online in the pursuit of making an even more accurate officer uniform. This fabric has more wool content like the movie versions than my current uniform. I think my current uniform color is a bit too green. This new fabric though was described as the officer costume standard describes the movie color. But it looks too light green. Should I try to dye it a bit darker?
You need to sign up here:

http://www.imperialofficer.com/forum/

That is the official 501st Officer's Detachment.
Rentailor
Legion ID: 40102

Re: Imperial Officer Green

Post by Rentailor »

I did, they had trouble getting new members logged on. I think I can access it now.