MTK armor

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Conner
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 21712

MTK armor

Post by Conner »

So I bought MTK armor and was wondering if anyone had built or had any trouble with the armor? He's got good reviews on whitearmor and MEPD forums so I'm hoping it goes smoothly for me.

Also I'm torn between making a TK or a TD. I plan on joining as many troops as i can in my area and was wondering if someone can list the pro's and con's on both TK and TD?
Flash
Garrison Advisor
Garrison Advisor
Legion ID: 5156

Re: MTK armor

Post by Flash »

Hi Connor.

Pros for a TD. You will have a TD

Pros for a TK. You will be available for events that ask for only TK's 99% of the troops we do TD or TK is acceptable. But on occasion only clean TK's are requested.

I plan on having another armor party sometime in the fall. Or you can come over any time between now and then and I can explain any questions you might have.

I am Jerry's brother btw. :cheers:
Mike Lica - 5156
I like Star Wars
Ripcode
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 9296

Post by Ripcode »

If you do a TK, you can easily change over to a TD later.

If you do a TD, it is difficult to go back to a TK depending your method of weathering.
Conner
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 21712

Post by Conner »

Thanks guys! I think I'm going to build a TK , I'll just have to get a new AB piece. I'm going to take a deep breath and start work on the armor this weekend and I'm just going to go slow. :D

Thanks Mike and I will sign up for the armor build this fall.