Star Wars Night at Cornerstone - characters needed

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
asagraves

Star Wars Night at Cornerstone - characters needed

Post by asagraves »

Hello all - my name is Aaron Sagraves and I am the Assistant AD at Cornerstone University

We are doing a Star Wars Theme night on December 2 for our basketball double header and are in need of 5-6 character guests for the kids to take pictures with - do activities throughout the night etc

We will provide food and drinks throughout the night - first game is 5:30 and then men's game to follow at 7:30

We have multiple youth attending that are doing dress up but we really want some adult characters

Please contact me by email - Aaron.sagraves@cornerstone.edu

Thanks!!
Flash
Garrison Advisor
Garrison Advisor
Legion ID: 5156

Re: Star Wars Night at Cornerstone - characters needed

Post by Flash »

asagraves wrote:Hello all - my name is Aaron Sagraves and I am the Assistant AD at Cornerstone University

We are doing a Star Wars Theme night on December 2 for our basketball double header and are in need of 5-6 character guests for the kids to take pictures with - do activities throughout the night etc

We will provide food and drinks throughout the night - first game is 5:30 and then men's game to follow at 7:30

We have multiple youth attending that are doing dress up but we really want some adult characters

Please contact me by email - Aaron.sagraves@cornerstone.edu

Thanks!!
Hi Aaron,

If you would like to request characters I suggest filling out the "Request and Appearance" form on the 501st home page. This allows us to keep better track of all of the incoming events we receive. However this event will require Lucasfilm approval and it will be almost impossible to get it approved and set up on time.

http://www.501st.com/
Mike Lica - 5156
I like Star Wars