Seventh Sister Build

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Darth Bubbles
Rebel Legion Member
Rebel Legion Member

Seventh Sister Build

Post by Darth Bubbles »

Hello all you fine fellows!! I am working on my Seventh Sister build.

I have the helmet on pre-order already and purchasing the material this coming weekend for the gloves and such. There is currently no CRL for this character and I hope to be the first outside the Disney actors. I am trying to find someone to smith the hilt for me now...but the rest of the components are being worked on as I type lol. I look forward to finally joining the "Darkside" and there better be some damn cookies there waiting when I do!!! I will post as things progress!!
Forget the explosion...Look at the COLOR!!
Phantom Medic

Re: Seventh Sister Build

Post by Phantom Medic »

Man that be awsome! I love that character from Rebels (besides kanan). I am trying to find out some concept on what I'm trying to build, but yours is way better then what I want to build. Good luck firend! And be the first to build it!
When I'm through with that Jedi, he's gonna need a Medic
oldscool
Garrison Membership Liaison
Garrison Membership Liaison
Legion ID: 3849

Post by oldscool »

Kind of cookies you want?
Craig Hobbs
TK-TK-TS-DZ-3849
Proto
Great Lakes Base Member
Great Lakes Base Member

Post by Proto »

Hey Dee Oh

I finally got my 3D printer back up and running. I have done Hera's Blaster, Hera's Goggles, most of Zeb's Bo-Rifle, and I'm currently printing the my second Ezra Light Saber.

Depending on how far you want to go with this, I maybe able to help. I will be at the Henry Ford Tinker Hack (debuting my Old Rex armor as a guest troop) if you want to talk about it.

Or we can discuss here of course... :)
The Force is with me, and I am one with the Force

Old Rex - 99% (never be truely done)
Commando Rex - 75%
Anovos Classic TK - 66.59%
Darth Bubbles
Rebel Legion Member
Rebel Legion Member

Post by Darth Bubbles »

For Sure I am looking for someone to construct the saber hilt for me and wondering if I utilize the parts from another saber to make one functional for the costume. If you think you might be able to help with her hilt let me know!!
Darth Bubbles
Rebel Legion Member
Rebel Legion Member

Post by Darth Bubbles »

oldscool wrote:Kind of cookies you want?
I like Snickerdoodle and Chocolate Chip the gooey kind lol!!!
Proto
Great Lakes Base Member
Great Lakes Base Member

Post by Proto »

Darth Bubbles wrote:For Sure I am looking for someone to construct the saber hilt for me and wondering if I utilize the parts from another saber to make one functional for the costume. If you think you might be able to help with her hilt let me know!!
OK, now comes the questions
  • Obviously not just a Dummy Hilt
  • Single Blade?
  • Double Blade?
  • Rotating Double Blade? <Cringe>
After that, I guess I would need to see the donor Saber. And do a bunch of research.

Nice thing about Rebels is they show a lot of close-ups of the props and costumes.
The Force is with me, and I am one with the Force

Old Rex - 99% (never be truely done)
Commando Rex - 75%
Anovos Classic TK - 66.59%
Darth Bubbles
Rebel Legion Member
Rebel Legion Member

Post by Darth Bubbles »

Proto wrote:
Darth Bubbles wrote:For Sure I am looking for someone to construct the saber hilt for me and wondering if I utilize the parts from another saber to make one functional for the costume. If you think you might be able to help with her hilt let me know!!
  • Single Blade?
  • Double Blade?
After that, I guess I would need to see the donor Saber. And do a bunch of research.

Nice thing about Rebels is they show a lot of close-ups of the props and costumes.
No not a dummy hilt I am wanting just the single blade not rotating and yet I would like it to open like the full circle look! I currently have an older MR Anakin saber that my daughters been using so I would have to buy a decent red saber on the net to use as my donor saber.
GingerSnap

Post by GingerSnap »

Darth Bubbles wrote:
Proto wrote:
  • Single Blade?
  • Double Blade?

No not a dummy hilt I am wanting just the single blade not rotating and yet I would like it to open like the full circle look! I currently have an older MR Anakin saber that my daughters been using so I would have to buy a decent red saber on the net to use as my donor saber.
If you don't care about sound you can get an ultrasaber grab bag saber for a decent price.