Can I be short and a ANH Storm Trooper?

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Ripcode
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 9296

Re: Can I be short and a ANH Storm Trooper?

Post by Ripcode »

After you get your ATA, I can help you trim and tape fit your suit. After that we'll send you off and you can glue away.
Darth Bubbles
Rebel Legion Member
Rebel Legion Member

Post by Darth Bubbles »

Ripcode wrote:After you get your ATA, I can help you trim and tape fit your suit. After that we'll send you off and you can glue away.
Hey Ripcode...I see that your not that far away...do you mind taking a look at this armor that I have or you could see from the fb link I added in a previous reply to see it on me...I do plan to get the boot inserts to lift me up more...I also have a short neck so that makes for the bobble head effect I think!

Question: Is the ATA armor/helmet like a smaller version of armor?
Forget the explosion...Look at the COLOR!!
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
Legion ID: 0542

Post by Mr Fett »

strmtrprleighya wrote:
Yes. Look at that FISD link posted earlier. That is an ATA armor on that 5'4" lady.
Ripcode
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 9296

Post by Ripcode »

strmtrprleighya wrote:
Ripcode wrote:After you get your ATA, I can help you trim and tape fit your suit. After that we'll send you off and you can glue away.
Hey Ripcode...I see that your not that far away...do you mind taking a look at this armor that I have or you could see from the fb link I added in a previous reply to see it on me...I do plan to get the boot inserts to lift me up more...I also have a short neck so that makes for the bobble head effect I think!

I saw the pics. FX armor looks too big on you. ATA armor and helmet is much smaller and would fit you better.
Darth Bubbles
Rebel Legion Member
Rebel Legion Member

Post by Darth Bubbles »

What other items can I work on in the mean time as I wait for my armor?? Does anyone have a snap punch thing? And on the shoes ...Has anyone tried Kilz as a basecoat then the gloss white on top of that? I was planning to use acetone on the leather to prepare it for the paint as well as sanding it down a bit!! But I wanted to get your opinions on it!!
Forget the explosion...Look at the COLOR!!