Waiting for approval!

General discussion forum open to all registered members.
EMorang
GLG Member
GLG Member

Waiting for approval!

Post by EMorang »

Hi, I put in my submission photos for my Imperial Gunner four long months ago. Haven't heard a peep since! What happened? Do the GMLs even do their jobs anymore?

I'm sorry but this is nonsense! I'm seeing other getting approved but not me. So, I'm done with the GLG and the 501st. See you around.
stasz
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 60609

Re: Waiting for approval!

Post by stasz »

Hi Eric,

I'm John Studniarz, TI-60609, current (and former) GML for the Great Lakes Garrison. I apologize I haven't had time to respond to your email I received exactly 7 days ago l (I searched my trooper60609gmail and the only message I see from you was received on 11/3). Is it possible you sent your original submission to the former GMLs?

We are happy to assist in your costume approval, but I don't see anything in my contacts that it was submitted 4 months ago to either of the current GMLs.

Please feel free to PM me on the forum or email me at trooper60609@gmail.com to discuss further.

Let's get this sorted out!
[image redacted by Resistance forces]
EMorang
GLG Member
GLG Member

Post by EMorang »

Okay, whatever. I suggest you update the roster as to who is who around here. I'm out.
oldscool
Garrison Membership Liaison
Garrison Membership Liaison
Legion ID: 3849

Post by oldscool »

It is obvious you do not want to work with us here. Had you simply been cordial and polite in this situation, everything could have gone differently. We are, in fact, only human. and we all do this as volunteers, and in our spare time. We sometimes make mistakes, but that isn't acceptable to you. You do not seem to understand that we are not actually paid for our time, and this is not a business of any sort. We also do this in our free time on top of full time jobs, as business owners, as students, as parents, as children, as significant others, as friends, and trooping ourselves. We have had situations in the past, where we missed a submission, a message, or an email. A simple follow up in a reasonable amount of time would have pushed this forward, and everything would have been taken care of. You chose to let this fester for an extended amount of time. And you chose to let the anger and frustration build up to the point where there was no convincing you of anything other than some sort of ill perceived nefarious actions on our part.

You have said repeatedly that you are done with the 501st and the GLG. We will accept this as your resignation from both. If you would like to re-submit all of your costumes for approval, and reinstatement, please feel free to reach out. We will gladly work with you then.
Craig Hobbs
TK-TK-TS-DZ-3849
Mix
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 65041

Post by Mix »

I went and checked my inbox as well as found nothing aside from the original email I got from Eric in October of 2022.
MMCC #1419 Legends Protector
BH Empire Strikes Back Boba Fett
TI Imperial TIE Fighter Reserve Pilot
TI ANH Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot
TS Snowtrooper
BH Zuckuss
MW Mandalorian Warrior

Member Profile