Detachment web page down but I am ready to apply

General discussion forum open to all registered members.
Janga
GLG Member
GLG Member

Detachment web page down but I am ready to apply

Post by Janga »

Hello,

I have a lovely jawa outfit made and ready to go, but the application says I have to have a sign-in for both the detachment and garrison; however, the detachment web page has been down for weeks and I am ready to apply. Is there someone I can contact about applying even though the detachment page is down and I don’t have a sign-in yet? Is there a place I should post photos, again the detachment page is down. Thanks for your help!
Sara/Janga
masteroftheforce
Garrison XO
Garrison XO
Legion ID: 8806

Re: Detachment web page down but I am ready to apply

Post by masteroftheforce »

Hello!

You do not need to go through the detachment to apply. We recommend people checking out the detachments to get information specific to their desired costume or to make a build thread to get feedback on their costume build prior to submitting. But it is not required.

You can email your photos to our two GMLs (Membership Liaisons): trooper60609@gmail.com and greatlakesgarrison@gmail.com

You can also use this link to submit the online application: https://www.501st.com/members/join_form.php

Good luck!
northphotog88
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 49720

Re: Detachment web page down but I am ready to apply

Post by northphotog88 »

I reached out o detachment Facebook page, just to let them know its not active. Surprised its been down for week.
Nathan Dean
Great Lakes Garrison TK-49720

Approved Costumes:
TI-Tie Pilot Reserve
IC-Imperial Bridge Crew