My 1st Troop with 501st.

General discussion forum open to all registered members.
Red Sector A
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)

My 1st Troop with 501st.

Post by Red Sector A »

Hello, I only joined the 501st last year so I haven’t been able to troop. I’m going to the MCCC in October so I want to know what I need to do for my 1st troop. I have an approved costume and want to wear it at the event. But I don’t know what I need to do in order to join the party. 😏

I’d like to bring my gear and get dressed there if at all possible, but I need some guidance please.

Thank you!

JC
DeafTrooper
GLG Mart Greeter
GLG Mart Greeter
Legion ID: 7859

Re: My 1st Troop with 501st.

Post by DeafTrooper »

Go to the sign up thread on this forum and reply that you're going to go:
http://greatlakesgarrison.com/forum/vie ... 54&t=17779
You will need to buy your own ticket for the con, either on-line or at the door. And everybody gets dressed in our changing area that's behind our table area.
CT/ID-7859
Flash
Garrison Advisor
Garrison Advisor
Legion ID: 5156

Post by Flash »

Red Sector A wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:10 am Hello, I only joined the 501st last year so I haven’t been able to troop. I’m going to the MCCC in October so I want to know what I need to do for my 1st troop. I have an approved costume and want to wear it at the event. But I don’t know what I need to do in order to join the party. 😏

I’d like to bring my gear and get dressed there if at all possible, but I need some guidance please.

Thank you!

JC
DeafTrooper wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:42 am Go to the sign up thread on this forum and reply that you're going to go:
http://greatlakesgarrison.com/forum/vie ... 54&t=17779
You will need to buy your own ticket for the con, either on-line or at the door. And everybody gets dressed in our changing area that's behind our table area.
Keep an eye on the link that Deaftrooper posted. Eric will update the details as they come in.
Mike Lica - 5156
I like Star Wars
Red Sector A
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)

Post by Red Sector A »

Thank you both. Already signed up in the thread, bought my passes as soon as they became available, just eager to get to the actual trooping. Anxious and yet nervous at the same time. 😏

I’ll keep my eyes open for further instructions. Thanks!
Skykat
Garrison Event Liaison
Garrison Event Liaison
Legion ID: 48169

Post by Skykat »

You'll do great!! This is one of the most welcoming and friendly garrisons out there! Say Hi, ask questions, talk nerd. It's all good ^_^ Be prepared for a lot of facebook friend requests the next day ^_^

:cheers: