Shin cover strip size

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Conner
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 21712

Shin cover strip size

Post by Conner »

Been working on my TK armor for awhile now and I'm not truly happy with my shin cover strip on he back of my legs . They seem way too tight and I need to open them up. My question is that If I replace the cover strip with a 1in width strip Will that hender my acceptance? My problem was that I fitted everything before I got the boots. And now the shins won't close while wearing boots. :blink:
Ripcode
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 9296

Re: Shin cover strip size

Post by Ripcode »

Conner wrote:Been working on my TK armor for awhile now and I'm not truly happy with my shin cover strip on he back of my legs . They seem way too tight and I need to open them up. My question is that If I replace the cover strip with a 1in width strip Will that hender my acceptance? My problem was that I fitted everything before I got the boots. And now the shins won't close while wearing boots. :blink:
Yeah, fitting the calves without the boots doesn't work....

A wider cover strip won't affect your acceptance as long as it does not look like crap.
Flash
Garrison Advisor
Garrison Advisor
Legion ID: 5156

Post by Flash »

I have larger cover strips on the back of my thighs. AP kit vs. my legs forced me to do it.
Mike Lica - 5156
I like Star Wars
Conner
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 21712

Post by Conner »

I'm trying to keep it as good as I can but the boots are forcing me to go larger. :oops:

I'm going to blame the beer for this mistake! :bar:
Flash
Garrison Advisor
Garrison Advisor
Legion ID: 5156

Post by Flash »

Conner wrote:I'm trying to keep it as good as I can but the boots are forcing me to go larger. :oops:

I'm going to blame the beer for this mistake! :bar:
99.9% of the photos taken of you will be from the front. So no worries as long as it looks good as Ripcode has said already. :thumbs:
Mike Lica - 5156
I like Star Wars