Where to start, NE armor build...

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Brewski
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 11105

Where to start, NE armor build...

Post by Brewski »

Greetings all, I have received my NE armor in the mail today and have all of my needed parts for assembly except a canvas belt. I have been looking at pictures and other tutorials on FISD sight, but still am at a loss for a start. I already have a helmet kit completed from RS Props. If possible is there someone in the Wayne county area that I might be able to see their armor in person to get a better idea vs pictures ? I am nervous to start any work as I do not want to mess anything up. I am at the stage of just staring at all the plastic lol. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
"Brewski" TK/TS/TB 11105

ImageImageImage
n0c00lgamertag
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 9241

Re: Where to start, NE armor build...

Post by n0c00lgamertag »

Starkiller1218 wrote:Greetings all, I have received my NE armor in the mail today and have all of my needed parts for assembly except a canvas belt. I have been looking at pictures and other tutorials on FISD sight, but still am at a loss for a start. I already have a helmet kit completed from RS Props. If possible is there someone in the Wayne county area that I might be able to see their armor in person to get a better idea vs pictures ? I am nervous to start any work as I do not want to mess anything up. I am at the stage of just staring at all the plastic lol. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Start with the biceps. One of the easiest to start with and kind of hard to mess up...
Brewski
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 11105

Re: Where to start, NE armor build...

Post by Brewski »

I started on the Biceps a little today and was looking at strapping for the the chest/upper back and shoulder bells as well. My plan of attack is work from the head down. Not sure if that is the best way to go or not but it was just my thinking.
"Brewski" TK/TS/TB 11105

ImageImageImage